Cosmetic Teeth Whitening has grown into a 30 billion dollar industry and is currently the MOST REQUESTED COSMETIC PROCEDURE ON THE MARKET. Until recently there have been two primary ways to whiten your smile: one, by visiting your dentist, which results in a costly and pre-booked appointment, or two, the use of a home whitening kit, which is time consuming and inconvenient.
Do you want a better looking smile?
- Safe & Effective
- No Awkward Strips
- No Bad Tasting Gels
- A Brilliant Smile
- Fast Results
Achieve 2-8 shades whiter and brighter smile in just 30 minutes!
Why whiten my teeth?
There are many reasons why:
- Teeth discolor
- Foods and beverages that you consume that can be leading causes.
Will everyone’s teeth whiten?
Almost all natural teeth will whiten. However, everyone’s teeth are different (heredity, types of stains, etc.) and so results will vary. In general, gray-toned teeth respond as well as yellow-toned teeth.
$99 for 20 min
$149 for 40 min
$199 for 60 min
If you have any of the following you could be a perfect candidate for cosmetic teeth whitening:
- You have healthy teeth and gums and visit a dentist regularly
- Teeth have yellow staining or appearance
- You are a smoker
- Dink red wine
- Consume blueberries, blackberries or cherries, soya sauce, curry, saffron spice, soda beverages.
- Tobacco Chewer
Clean and floss your teeth two hours prior to your treatment. Excessive brushing or flossing could inflame the gums and may contribute to sensitivity to the gums. We recommend that you do not brush too hard prior to the whitening treatment.
Wear comfortable clothing as you will be sitting in the treatment chair for 30 minutes.
We DO NOT recommend treatment if you have any of the following:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Under the age of 16 years old
- Cold or Flu
- Cold Sores or any open sores in your mouth
- Recent dental surgery or tooth removal
- Gum disease, cavities or cracked teeth